Working in the Netherlands

tax | legal | accounting

Are you an Ex-pat or a foreign entrepreneur working in The Netherlands? Do you want to hire employees from outside the European Union?
The conditions and salary requirements in this area are changing frequently.

We provide the necessary work- and residence permits for accredited referees.

We maintain contact with the IND and provide a flexible procedure for your (knowledge) migrants and/or their relatives.

In addition we take care of the application of the 30% scheme for incoming employees to the tax authorities.

We are very well known with all rules and regulations regarding:


Salary Standards

Extra-territorial costs

Residence permit


Untaxed remuneration

Visa Application

Knowledge migrant

Recognized referent

Temporary residence permit (MVV)

Employment Permit

DAFT (Dutch American Friendship Treaty)